Pet owners value expert advice and tips when it comes to helping their pets to thrive. To capitalise on this, we launched the ‘All Ears’ podcast for our client, Agria, and partnered with experts across the pet industry to put a spotlight on the key topics impacting ‘pawrents’ whilst highlighting its lifetime-of-love guarantee.
- Using the podcast as the primary communication channel – supported by PR, social media and owned channels – to reach and engage with a larger representation of pet owners in order to increase brand awareness and position Agria as the go-to brand for pet insurance.
- Strengthen existing partnerships and foster new partnerships with pet industry experts to support content creation to utilise across owned channels and social media – in turn supporting SEO.
- Ultimately, we are putting Agria in the spotlight!
We hosted on all main podcast directories (Spotify, Acast, and Apple Podcasts), The All Ears podcast targeted both existing Agria customers and social community, as well as new customers considering purchasing pet insurance. To reach a wider audience, we partnered with Cotswolds Farmer and well-known TV presenter, Adam Henson, to host the podcast.
The podcast leveraged Agria’s relationships from within the pet industry to land key messages and provide expert advice and tips so that owners can provide the very best care for their beloved pets. All episodes tied in key messaging and Agria Pet Insurance was the only brand mentioned. To elevate the engagement, we issued multiple press releases to relevant media, plus we leveraged Adam Henson’s social following.
- 700+ downloads
- Coverage across key national, regional and pet media
- 23% of coverage included a backlink